Charters Towers Food and Wine Directory
Showing 2 Categories
Do you like the Hospitality in Charters Towers?
Charters Towers is a historic gold mining town located in the north of Queensland, Australia. The region offers a variety of dining options, ranging from fine dining restaurants to casual cafes and pubs. Here are some of the best places to dine and drink in and around Charters Towers.
- The Miner's Cottage Restaurant - This restaurant is located in a historic cottage and offers contemporary Australian cuisine. Their menu features dishes made with locally sourced ingredients.
- The Cornerstone - A modern restaurant that offers an eclectic menu inspired by the flavours of the world. They also have an extensive wine list featuring local and international wines.
- The Royal Hotel - The Royal Hotel is a historic pub that offers an extensive menu of pub classics and modern Australian cuisine. They also have a separate bar area with a wide range of beers on tap.
- The Stock Exchange - A cozy cafe that offers a range of breakfast and lunch options, including vegetarian and gluten-free dishes. They also have a selection of house-made cakes and pastries.
- The Secret Garden - This cafe is located in a beautiful garden setting and offers a range of coffee, tea and light bites. They also offer high tea and picnic hampers for those who want to enjoy the garden atmosphere.
- Country Style Fish and Chips - This popular takeaway spot offers fresh fish and chips as well as burgers and other fast food options. They also have a seating area for customers who want to dine in.
- Pizza Capers - A chain restaurant that offers a range of gourmet pizzas and sides. They also have gluten-free and vegetarian options available.
The Charters Towers region also has a number of wineries that offer cellar door tastings and sales. Some of the best options for wine lovers include Mountview Wines and Red Dirt Distillery.
Charters Towers Food and Wine Articles